The Effect of Service Difference and Logistic Service Quality on Competitive Advantage and Impact on Marketing Performance (Empirical Study on a Freight Forwarding Service Company in Jakarta)


Authors : Yulkhaida Melia Zia Chaniago; Mudjiardjo; Lira Agusinta

Volume/Issue : Volume 6 - 2021, Issue 8 - August

Google Scholar : http://bitly.ws/9nMw

Scribd : https://bit.ly/3z10Vov

The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of service differentiation and logistics service quality on competitive advantage and its impact on the marketing performance of freight forwarding companies in Jakarta. The sample in this study were employees of a freight forwarding company as many as 200 people. The analysis technique uses SEM analysis with WarpPLS. The results showed that service differentiation and logistics service quality had a positive effect on competitive advantage. Service differentiation and logistics service quality have a positive effect on marketing performance. Competitive advantage has a positive effect on marketing performance. The higher the competitive advantage, the higher the marketing performance will be. Competitive advantage must be owned by the company or product to achieve performance and achieve product success. The value of R Square for the variable of competitive advantage obtained is 0.27 or 27%. These results show that service differentiation and logistics service quality together have an effect of 27% on competitive advantage, while (1-R Square) the remaining 73% is a large contribution of influence given by other factors not examined. The value of R Square for the marketing performance variable obtained is 0.58 or 58%. These results show that service differentiation, logistics service quality and competitive advantage together have an effect of 58% on competitive advantage, while (1-R Square) the remaining 42% is a large contribution of influence given by other factors not examined.

Keywords : Service Differentiation, Logistics Service Quality, Competitive Advantage, Marketing Performance

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
31 - May - 2022

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe