The Effect of Room Attendant Performance on the Quality Service of Room in Housekeeping Hotel Departement Santika Premiere Kota Harapan Indah Bekasi


Authors : Ervina Taviprawati; Wijayanti Dewi Prabandari; Emenina Tarigan

Volume/Issue : Volume 6 - 2021, Issue 9 - September

Google Scholar : http://bitly.ws/gu88

Scribd : https://bit.ly/3F5ty86

The research was conducted using the descriptive correlation method of distributing questionnaires to employees, who then processed the data using a Likert Scale, as many as 30 respondents. From the existing discussion, the correlation value (r) is 0.7263, which means that there is a positive relationship between the performance of the room attendant on the quality of room service, the level of the relationship is strong. The level of influence (Coefficient of Determination) is 52.75%, it can be said that the quality of room service is influenced by the level of room attendant performance by 52.75% and the remaining 47.25% by other factors not examined.

Keywords : Performance, RoomAttendant, Quality of Room Service.

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
31 - May - 2022

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe