The Effect of Job Satisfaction, Motivation and Organizational Climate on Employee Discipline PT Sinar Dewi Indah


Authors : Adhi Nur Rochman, Irfan Noviandy Aulia

Volume/Issue : Volume 4 - 2019, Issue 8 - August

Google Scholar : https://goo.gl/DF9R4u

Scribd : https://bit.ly/30IvOxI

Every person who works in a company, must have discipline in work because if a company employees do not have a discipline at work, then the goals of the company or organization are difficult to achieve. This research was conducted on the employees of PT Sinar Dewi Indah, researchers want to know the factors that affect discipline and limit the factors of job satisfaction, motivation and organizational climate. Sampling using nonprobability techniques is a saturated sample or often called total sampling because the number of employees is 53 people. This research was conducted quantitatively by the method of multiple linear regression analysis, by testing the statistical test t- hypothesis by using SPSS version 25. The results showed that 78.8% of employee discipline was influenced by variables of job satisfaction, motivation and organizational climate, while the remaining 21.2% was influenced by other factors outside this research such as leadership, compensation, work environment, commitment organization. Job satisfaction, motivation and organizational climate together have a significant effect on employee discipline in PT Sinar Dewi Indah. This means that the higher job satisfaction, motivation and organizational climate, the higher the employee discipline.

Keywords : Job Satisfaction, Motivation, Organization Climate and Employee Discipline.

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
31 - May - 2022

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe