The Effect of Employee Retention, Rotation of Work, Working Environment and Working Spirit to Employee Performance with Intention Turnover as The Intervening Variables


Authors : Yudi Prayoga, Raja Saol Marto Hendry, Hayanuddin Safri, Meisa Fitri Nasution, Aziddin Harahap

Volume/Issue : Volume 5 - 2020, Issue 4 - April

Google Scholar : https://goo.gl/DF9R4u

Scribd : https://bit.ly/2VvX4iI

Something that is impossible if high performance and morale can emerge just like that in a company. Employee retention, work rotation, work environment, and working spirit are strived to achieve good performance. The existence of work rotation can cause dissatisfaction among employees and become a source of disputes, which occur due to rotation, or the appearance of changes in other work positions between two or more parties. Employee retention, work environment and work spirit can affect an employee's ability to work. the low morale of employees in an agency is a symptom of the instability of conditions that support good morale. The number of samples are 46 of the population of UPT PSDA Kualuh Barumun's Office of Water Resources, CIpta Karya and Spatial Planning, North Sumatra Province. The results of this study indicate the effect of total independent variables partially Employee Retention on Employee Performance through Turnover Intention is 0.371 ,. Work Rotation on Employee Performance through Turnover Intention 0.096, Work Environment on Employee Performance through Turnover Intention 0.599, Work Spirit on Employee Performance through Turnover Intention 0.364. The dependent variable Employee Performance can be explained through the independent variable Employee Retention, Work Rotation, Work Environment, and Work Morale of 89.10%, while the remaining 10.90% is influenced by other factors outside the study

Keywords : Employee Retention, Work Rotation, Work Environment, Work Morale, Turnover Intention, Employee Performance.

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
31 - January - 2023

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Video Explanation for Published paper

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe