The Effect of Emotional Intelligence, Learning Interest, and Discipline on Students' Learning Outcomes in SMP Negeri 141 Jakarta


Authors : Johan Hendri Prasetyo, Setyo Riyanto.

Volume/Issue : Volume 4 - 2019, Issue 5 - May

Google Scholar : https://goo.gl/DF9R4u

Scribd : https://bit.ly/2FpRkyu

Learning outcomes are one of evaluation parameters for schools to measure students’ achievement. This research was conducted on students of SMP Negeri 141 Jakarta. The authors wanted to know the factors determined learning outcomes and focused on emotional intelligence, learning interest, and discipline. The method used the proportionate stratified random sampling technique with 83 respondents, 51.53% from 8th grade and 48.47% from 9th grade. This research was conducted quantitatively with multiple linear regression analysis by testing the hypothesis. The results showed that 78.3% of learning outcomes were influenced by variables of emotional intelligence, learning interest and discipline, while the remaining 21.7 % was influenced by other factors outside of this study such as teacher performance, learning facilities and school culture. Emotional intelligence, learning interest and discipline together have a significant effect on students’ learning outcomes of SMP Negeri 141 Jakarta. This means the higher emotional intelligence, learning interest and student discipline, the higher the student’s learning outcomes.

Keywords : Emotional Intelligence, Learning Interest, Discipline and Learning Outcomes.

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
31 - August - 2022

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe