The Effect of Compensation, Work Environment and Training on Employees’ Performance of Politeknik LP3I Jakarta


Authors : Nanik Alfiyah, Setyo Riyanto.

Volume/Issue : Volume 4 - 2019, Issue 5 - May

Google Scholar : https://goo.gl/DF9R4u

Scribd : https://bit.ly/2Rs6cBn

Performance is the result obtained by an organization from both profit oriented and non profit oriented that is produced over a period of time. This research was conducted at Politeknik LP3I Jakarta involving the employees, researchers wanted to know the factors that affect employee performance and limit the compensation, work environment and training. The sample collection method used the proportional stratified random sampling technique involving 81 respondents. This research was conducted quantitatively with multiple linear regression analysis method. The results showed that 81.7% of employee performance was influenced by compensation variables, work environment and training. The remaining 18.3% is influenced by other factors which were not included in this study such as work motivation, discipline and employee engagement. Compensation, work environment and training have a significant effect on the performance of Politeknik lP3I Jakarta employees. This means that the greater the influence of compensation, work environment and training, the higher the employee’s performance.

Keywords : Compensation, Work Environment, Training and Employee Performance.

CALL FOR PAPERS


Paper Submission Last Date
31 - August - 2022

Paper Review Notification
In 1-2 Days

Paper Publishing
In 2-3 Days

Never miss an update from Papermashup

Get notified about the latest tutorials and downloads.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated.
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe